KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Monday, December 06, 2010

Resurrection


Time to resurrect this blog methinks.

Life happened and I didn't have time to keep up but, as the initial intention of starting this blog was to more or less keep a record of my creations, it would seem a pity not to continue. So, here goes. In the next few days, I'm going to try to get up-to-date mainly with pics so that it won't seem too daunting a task! I've been branching out quite a bit into crafts other than knitting but, given the title of this blog, I will start with what I've knitted since I last updated which isn't a lot.

Firstly, I got really interested in the lace knitting of Herbert Niebling and had a go at this Nieblingesque project. Here's a close up of the detail.

It's the Niebling Inspired Bag and still needs to have the drawstrings and lining added.

Then I moved on to Niebling's Frosted Ferns.

And, presently, I have Niebling's Campanile on the needles and it's not far off complete. Othet than Niebling projects, I knitted Coquille.



I have a smaller version in another colourway on the needles.

That's it with regards to knitting. Most of the crafting I seem to be doing these days involves crafting with paper. Currently, I'm making a lot of holiday decorations. I'll add some more projects that I've completed tomorrow.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:38 pm, Blogger pamela w allen said…

    truly gorgeous!

     
  • At 9:11 pm, Blogger MissLucy said…

    amazing projects! Happy to see you blogging again!

     
  • At 2:22 pm, Blogger Nana Sadie said…

    I've MISSED you! How lovely it all is, you're so talented.
    (((hugs)))

     
  • At 9:52 am, Anonymous Georgina said…

    Welcome back!!!!!

     
  • At 12:31 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    The white knittted purse is so gorgeous. YOu are the most talented knitter I know. If is beautiful and I wish you could teach me how to do what you do. I find all your work stunning... hugs Lisa Alff

     

Post a Comment

<< Home