KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Pink Lady


I like the idea of the beautiful lady CQ fabric postcards so much I decided to do a series of them. Here's number two in the series, the Pink Lady!


Every time I think of Pink Lady I remember a drink called Pink Lady that used to be around quite a few years ago a bit along the lines of Babycham style but pink.

My blog posts are very brief at the moment as, along with the other little problems to solve that life inevitably brings, there is one that we are trying to sort which is taking up a huge amount of time. So, for now, back to the drawing board on that one. See you later!

8 Comments:

  • At 3:08 pm, Anonymous Georgina (remoteknitter) said…

    Hope you get the sorting sorted Hazel - loving the joyous and gentle femininity of your postcards.

     
  • At 4:18 pm, Blogger Nana Sadie said…

    I love the Pink Lady postcard and will be watching for all in the series!
    Wishing you well on the sorting out!
    (((hugs)))

     
  • At 8:19 pm, Blogger shirley said…

    Love the post cards, looking forward to seeing more too. I remember the pink lady drinks....it was even there in my day. Hope all goes well and the problems are not too major...cheers and lots of hugs.

     
  • At 8:20 pm, Blogger Acornbud said…

    I love your postcard!

     
  • At 10:18 pm, Blogger acrylik said…

    Beautiful postcard, looking forward to seeing more in the series :)
    Hoping you get everything sorted out soon - all the best.

     
  • At 1:56 pm, Blogger Daisy said…

    Good luck with the sorting out!

     
  • At 4:34 pm, Blogger IsDihara said…

    Your Pink Lady postcard is really, really pretty! Can't wait until more masterpieces in the series are revealed.

    The Pink Lady cocktail used to be a favorite of my mom (and maybe still is, I will have to ask her).

    Best of luck with the sorting out. Hope it all works out favorably and soon.

     
  • At 10:38 am, Blogger artymess said…

    Love this card ? do you trade ?Lorna......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home