KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Crafting Medley


More hats for Becca's Chemo Hat project. Now I have a fair few, I'm ready to package them up and send them off to France so that Becca can add them to the hat basket in the hospital where she works so that the chemo patients can have a sort through and pick one that they like.

Latest hats are another Evangeline cloche and two lace edged women's hats all made from the Rosarios4 Biobamboo that I bought when I went to Olympia and an April hat made from Sirdar Juicy DK which is a bamboo/cotton mix.






More braidmaking.


The top one is a mixture of threads, ribbons and beads. The second one down has had a glittery yarn added to it and the bottom one is actually not a braid but finger cord made with no tools but only with the fingers. This is great to use as a trim and also for couching in embroidery.

I made some greetings cards using flowersoft.




An applique fabric postcard.


And my first paper ATC.


I think I've caught up now!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:57 pm, Blogger Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said…

    Hi Knit Yoga,

    You have been busy.

    Great stuff.

    Hugs, Euphoria

     
  • At 4:21 pm, Blogger shirley said…

    Hazel, these hats must be wonderful for the ladies who are going through such a worrying time..what a lovely idea to make these gorgeous hats for them.

    Also like you cards they are great.

     
  • At 3:51 pm, Blogger acrylik said…

    The hats are absolutely beautiful, what a lovely idea.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home