KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Buttons Again!


Okay, more buttony projects! I have been knitting, too, but all of my knitting projects at the moment are under wraps either because they're for surprise gifts or new designs I'm working on.

So, without further ado, I present to you more of my Dorset button madness. First meet my little friend, the Christmas Elf.


Next, a Xmas wreath made by only doing the first stage of making the Dorset button as in wrapping the yarn around the ring. As you can see, I used eyelash yarn for this and added the beads later.


The last one was done for a joke as a couple of my friends on MA, after seeing the multitude of buttony Xmas ornies I was producing, jibed that they were waiting for the turkey.


There, that'll teach them!

Oh, and I did make this but I'm not sure this could be really called knitting.


It's Pompon Print and I was seduced into buying the yarn by the autumnal shades and the sheer fun of knitting loads of pompons! This is so quick to 'knit'. I completed this scarf in one evening while watching TV so if anyone has a giftee who doesn't mind novelty yarn, this could be an option for a last minute gift.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:38 pm, Blogger Rebecca said…

    those buttons are just great! i just cant imagine that you could come up with yet another idea for a plastic ring and there you go! the wreath and santa are sooo cute! and i love the turkey!!!!!!!
    love it all!

     
  • At 1:49 pm, Blogger mrsgryphon said…

    The scarf looks like indian corn!

     
  • At 10:12 am, Anonymous Georgina said…

    Ho Ho Ho!!! Feeling festive now!!!

     
  • At 11:08 am, Anonymous Rita said…

    My compliments for the unique work. Quite impressive!

     
  • At 11:30 am, Blogger acrylik said…

    Fabulous buttons, I especially like the holly wreath :)

     
  • At 2:04 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home