KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Monday, September 07, 2009

Button Angels


Yes, you read that right! The Dorset buttons are still providing me with a good excuse to find ways of making something other than buttons out of them! I decided to have a go at some angels. The first one I suppose you could describe as 'cute'.


The next one I made, Goth Angel, I like better but the photo doesn't really do her justice because of the dark clothing.


I raided my vintage supplies for this one. Her skirt is made from vintage lace and is edged with a vintage trim. She is carrying a vintage Gothic bell & tassels charm and I knitted her a sparkly shawl from Kidsilk Night.

9 Comments:

  • At 3:28 pm, Blogger Nana Sadie said…

    I love them both!!!
    (((hugs)))

     
  • At 8:55 pm, Blogger Daisy said…

    Wow, you have been busy!

     
  • At 9:43 pm, Blogger Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said…

    Hi KnitYoga,

    I love them both but I am of course leaning toward the darker one more.

    She is just beautiful. You have made my heart flutter when I saw her.

    Hugs, Euphoria

     
  • At 10:33 pm, Blogger littlebluetortoise said…

    They are gorgeous, love the goth one!!

     
  • At 9:29 am, Blogger acrylik said…

    Amazing and inspirational work! Totally adore the goth angel :)

     
  • At 9:39 am, Anonymous Georgina said…

    Heavenly!!

     
  • At 4:47 pm, Blogger NickiLee said…

    Ah, your button angels are so adorable - beautiful job.

    Osrry to have to get in touch with you through your blog, lost lots of addies over the summer and yours was one. Could you email me so I can have it again?
    Hugs, Nicki Lee

     
  • At 5:39 pm, Anonymous Julie said…

    These looks amazing!

    I am so glad to have found your wonderful Blog again, hope you are well...it may be the run up to Christmas, but I always get a pang of nostalgia for the shop at this time of year. I am thrilled you have that set of pics from the workshop still, my computer crashed a couple of years ago and I lost every single picture we had, I would be so grateful if you might email them to me?

    Would be great to stay in touch.

    Julie (The Knit Tin)

     
  • At 2:06 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home