KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cupcakes!


Thanks to all who commented on my last post. I was really surprised and pleased to see that I hadn't been completely forgotten about! LOL

I've just completed another block for my blue afghan which is, in fact, probably going to end up as a wall hanging. The doily and cupcakes have been positioned ready on the knitted hearts block but I still need to sew it all on. However, you get the idea!




I originally tried knitted cups and fabric yoyos for the icing but it didn't work well so I had another go with some fabric oddments and fusible interfacing. I think the result is better. Flashed out photos above as it's dark now.

I'm still catching up on stuff I've done and haven't shown yet so thought I'd post a pic of an Estonian lace swatch I knitted some time ago.


The motifs are all from the Estonian lace book - 'Pitsilised Koekirjad'.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:10 pm, Blogger Rebecca said…

    gorgeous!
    i'm always saying the same thing on here ;)

     
  • At 12:33 pm, Blogger acrylik said…

    Love the cupcakes :) I like the idea of a wall hanging.

     
  • At 9:49 am, Blogger Daisy said…

    Those cupcakes are SO cool!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home