KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Blog Award


Sorry I'm a bit late with this but look below! I got a blog award from gjabouri! Thank you, gjabouri! I'm going through a bit of a rough time at the moment so it really cheered me up! :-)


Here are the rules that come with the award:

1. post this award on your blog;
2. add a link to the person who sent you the award;
3. nominate at least 4 other bloggers, and add their links as well; and
4. leave a comment at the new recipients' blogs, so they know they got an award.

As for my nominations, well, I read lots of blogs and enjoy all of them so it's really difficult for me to choose just a few but, as I'm mad on lace knitting, I tend to find other blogs whose owners are just as mad on lace knitting extremely fascinating. gjabouri likes lace knitting but she's already been nominated. So, here are my nominations in no particular order.

Kathryn's Knitting,
Knit the Knits,
Miss Alice Faye, and
Wye Sue.

Of course, there are more than four that I could equally nominate but those were the four that came instantly to mind!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:17 pm, Blogger Wye Sue said…

    Thank you so much for thinking of me :-)

    I'll have to have a think now...

     
  • At 10:58 pm, Blogger Kate said…

    Gosh, thank you so much for nominating me. I'm proud and honoured. Now I have to start thinking of who I'll pick!

     
  • At 11:13 pm, Blogger kathryn said…

    Oh, thanks Hazel! What a lovely award!!

    I shall pick up my ribbon and wear it with pride tomorrow!

     
  • At 3:59 pm, Blogger Nana Sadie said…

    Congratulations! It's certainly well-deserved...
    (((hugs)))

     
  • At 6:38 pm, Blogger Tina - omme i London said…

    Well done you - oh, and I left you a wee something on my blog. :)

     
  • At 8:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations on your blog award! It is well deserved.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home