KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Raspberry Lemonade Flower Basket Shawl


This was a really quick knit as it was done in worsted weight mohair mix yarn (Cascade Bollicine Etoile in raspberry lemonade shade) which was given to me in a yarn swap that I took part in recently. The idea was that we swapped yarn and pattern and all made a shawl with what we received. Knitting a lace shawl in worsted weight yarn was a first for me but it was a really quick knit (took only five evenings) and I enjoyed the pattern.








I had a few enquiries about the chocolate in the post below. it's made by Bloomsberry & Co and, yes, gjabouri, it is available in the US. If you go into their website, here, and click on your country, then click on enter site and then chocolate, you can scan the full range which includes emergency chocolate, magic fairy chocolate, oral pleasure, dark secrets, Dr Chocolate, etc, etc. The US has a much wider range than we have here in the UK. We only have the core range. :-( Bloomsberry chocolate is described as "delicious chocolate infused with a delectable sense of humour" and I think we could all do with some of that now and again (more again, really!)

12 Comments:

  • At 10:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a lovely shawl. I have just started my first ladys shawl, I've only ever done baby ones before.

     
  • At 5:49 pm, Blogger Romi said…

    It's lovely!

     
  • At 6:04 pm, Blogger Nana Sadie said…

    What a pretty confection!
    (((hugs)))

     
  • At 5:36 am, Blogger Acornbud said…

    Beautiful. I love the way the variegations worked up.

     
  • At 8:23 am, Blogger MissLucy said…

    it's beautiful!

     
  • At 4:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's very pretty, Hazel. Had to take a look at the yarn swap project and I really like it!
    Boy! you have to be a fast knitter. It probably would take me 5 weeks to knit, not 5 days!!

     
  • At 11:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thats lovely Hazel, fizzing with beauty!!!!

     
  • At 8:13 am, Blogger Jenn said…

    Love the shawl its so beautiful! and your flower button is really lovely as well! :)

     
  • At 5:58 pm, Blogger acrylik said…

    Your shawl is beautiful, and I love the fact that it was such a quick knit too. Fabulous colours!

     
  • At 4:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pretty!

     
  • At 8:58 am, Blogger MandellaUK said…

    What a beautiful shawl, so soft and delicate. Great yarn choice.

     
  • At 4:50 pm, Blogger Aim said…

    Your shawl is too cute! I love that it was done in ww yarn. Now I feel I must try that too, {wink}

     

Post a Comment

<< Home