KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Winners!


Okay, without further ado, I'll announce the winners of the Blogiversary Prize Draw and the 'desk' competion.

The winner of the Blogiversary Prize Draw is:

glittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.uk

So, Mandella gets the skein of Handmaiden Seasilk and the choccies!

Next, we have a tie for the 'desk' competition as two people each got half of the answer right. The answer is that I emptied three drawers of my desk of homoeopathic remedies.


Then I filled the drawers up with beads!




The two winners who tied on the 'desk' competition are:

glittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.uk

AND

glittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.ukglittergirl.co.uk

As it's a tie, Arianwen and Ikkinlala will share the prize which is £20 worth of goodies from Knitz & Glitz. This means that they'll receive £10 worth of goodies each. I'll need to know all the winners' snail mail addies and also which goodies Arianwen and Ikkinlala would like. Please contact me via the contact link on my blog.

Congratulations to all three winners!

6 Comments:

  • At 4:55 pm, Blogger Arianwen said…

    Oh how exciting. I never ususally win anything! I love your bead collection.do you have some very beaded knitting projects in mind or are you making jewelery?

     
  • At 5:03 pm, Blogger Arianwen said…

    I can't see how to contact you. Is knitz and glitz you? can I email you that way?

     
  • At 5:16 pm, Blogger KnitYoga said…

    Hi Arianwen, you can contact me via the contact link at Knitz & Glitz or you can click on "View my Complete Profile" of my blog and use the email contact link there. Sorry, I must have taken that link off my blog and forgotten about it at some time but I've just put it back on again!

     
  • At 8:49 pm, Blogger Piglottie said…

    Congratulations to all the winners! And what a lovely thing to do Hazel :)

     
  • At 3:25 pm, Blogger MandellaUK said…

    I am so thrilled! I've just got back from the Festival of Quilts and seen your post on my blog. Thank you so much for being so generous. Seasilk is sumptuous stuff and that colourway is beautiful.

     
  • At 5:30 am, Blogger Turtle said…

    Pretty beads, although I am in love with the homeopathic goodies too!

    Cobgrats ladies!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home