KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Moonlit River


Back again and recovering from an exhausting experience! We had FIL (who suffers with Alzheimers) for six weeks and he was then joined by MIL who needed a lot of care (help with mobility, washing, etc) after her operation. They've now both returned home with a care package in place and I'm just beginning to resurface!

I regained my knitting mojo and have almost finished another 'River' in the moonlight shade of Kid Silk Night. Here it is forming the background to my most recent ideas for the art doll scarf pins. When it's complete, which should be very soon, I'll post a better photo.


I'm having a break from Knitz & Glitz for two weeks but these will be added on my return. My favourites are the punk, goth and ethnic you can see fourth, fifth and sixth from left. The punk one even has tiny little ring piercings in nose and eyebrow! All the latest art doll pins are on hand-carved bone sticks.

Here's a close up of the punk, goth and ethnic ones so that you can see them in more detail!


You'll also notice the little sterling silver teapot on the dark stained teak wood pin (second from left below). These are so cute and, if they prove popular, I'll be providing them in all sorts of colours and designs!


I've missed you all but I hope to be blogging more frequently now things have calmed down a bit.

14 Comments:

  • At 1:43 pm, Blogger Piglottie said…

    Glad to see you back Hazel. It sounds like you've had a hard time of it so sending ***hugs***. Love the punk and goth girls :)

     
  • At 3:43 pm, Blogger Seahorse said…

    Lovely to see you back! It must be a huge relief to have your home and time back again.

     
  • At 6:07 pm, Blogger Artis-Anne said…

    Do hope life is a tad calmer for you now. I do love these shawl pins

     
  • At 7:38 pm, Blogger Daisy said…

    Great to see you back!

     
  • At 8:08 pm, Blogger gilraen said…

    You have been very busy in a very selfless way. I'm glad you are getting a break to recuperate. Enjoy it. I love your little people, so cute.

     
  • At 11:18 pm, Blogger Laia said…

    oh! these dolls pins are really cool!I absolutely love them!

     
  • At 11:38 pm, Blogger dreamcatcher said…

    Great to see you back, and hope life stays calm for you now. I love the doll pins, of course my favourite is goth but the teapot is very cute!

     
  • At 3:38 pm, Blogger acrylik said…

    Lovely to see you back! The pins are fantastic, especially the goth one! {{hugs}}

     
  • At 3:57 pm, Blogger artyfartykat said…

    Nice to have you back. The shawl pins are fab, what a brill idea! I love the Goth!

     
  • At 10:00 pm, Blogger Craftydramaqueen said…

    Nice to have you back. Congrats on the published patterns.

     
  • At 8:08 am, Blogger Jenn said…

    The pins are all absolutely beautiful! you deserve a nice break and just time to relaxe!! Hopefully the weather remains nice so you can sit out in the garden and knit the day away. :)

     
  • At 8:53 pm, Blogger T said…

    Thank goodness you're through the worst of your hard work Hazel, it's lovely that you're about again :D Loving the little ladies!

     
  • At 9:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Hazel - long time no see - I am thrilled with all your fabulous successes. Congratulations - well deserved! Is that Zandra Rhodes I recognise as an Art Pin!

     
  • At 2:31 pm, Blogger Rain said…

    Hope things have settled again for you. It soulds like it's been a really rough time. Looking forward to seeing more of you around.

    I love those pins, especially the punk one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home