KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Knitters' Row Counter Bracelets


Thanks for all the comments on the shawl in my previous post!

I just wanted to let you all know that I've started a new line on Knitz & Glitz being row counter bracelets.




Anyone who's interested can check them out here. There are only a couple of designs at the moment but I'll be putting more on the site in the next week or so.

EDIT: I also managed to get some better photos of the wirework necklace I made by utilising my newly acquired 'alien' display head as a model! Check out post below if you're interested.

10 Comments:

  • At 12:34 am, Blogger dreamcatcher said…

    That's a clever idea, not seen it before! And very pretty too, love the beads you source for your items :-)

     
  • At 10:03 am, Blogger Rain said…

    What a fantastic idea and they look so pretty too. I really need one of those.

     
  • At 11:02 am, Blogger Daisy said…

    Having a slightly silly moment, but do you use the beads to keep track of which row you're on, and keep counting round them? That's what it looks like to me, but my brain is a bit fluffy at the moment...

     
  • At 12:53 pm, Blogger T said…

    Pink and green! You have us lot sussed ;o) I need one too :)

     
  • At 12:55 pm, Blogger Seahorse said…

    They're very lovely!

     
  • At 7:31 pm, Blogger acrylik said…

    Oh, I love the row counters - what a fantastic idea!

     
  • At 7:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on introducing a new line :) They look lovely x

     
  • At 5:06 pm, Blogger Craftydramaqueen said…

    Love the bracelets. I got a wooden beaded one from my Secret Pal in the US. They're really handy and decorative at the same time. You're great at picking gorgeous beads!

     
  • At 1:42 pm, Blogger Nana Sadie said…

    So pretty!
    (((hugs)))

     
  • At 3:18 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    These are the most artistic counting bracelets that I've seen - stunning!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home