KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Pin Photo for Knitnana


Blogger is just being so mean! Is anyone else having trouble uploading photos to their blogs? I patiently wait for my photos to be uploaded and, then the button comes up to say its done but, when I click on the button, there's nothing there! This has happened before but it seems to be getting worse lately, happening more often and lasting for longer before it's fixed. Anyway, after many attempts and lots of under my breath mutterings and, eventually, nasty words out loud, I got the photo of the pin uploaded. So, here you go, Knitnana! Hope you like it!


I still want to show you a couple of other things but I'm not sitting here for ages again trying to negotiate with a temperamental Blogger. So, just because I've seen this on a few other people's blogs but, mostly, to show Blogger that I can get html for graphics without Blogger's help (hah, go eat your heart out, Blogger!), I thought for once I'd be a bit of a sheep and post which ice cream I'm most compatible with!

You Are Rocky Road Ice Cream

Unpredictable and wild, you know how to have fun.
You're also a trendsetter who takes risks with new things.
You know about the latest and greatest - and may have invented it!

You are most compatible with vanilla ice cream.

This really made me laugh! If I'm supposed to be all these things, how come I'm most compatible with the plainest and tamest ice cream!??

13 Comments:

  • At 9:35 am, Blogger MissLucy said…

    the pin is beautiful!
    I just had the same experience with blogger. I uploaded the pic in my latest post, and apparently there was nothing when I clicked Done, but when i clicked preview it was there. But like I said in my post, it's a nightmare to post more than one picture. I'm trying to google a bit, but frankly I don't understand much of the computer talk ;)

     
  • At 11:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read in so many blogs lately that people have biggest problems with uploading pics on Blogger - it seems these guys do have a huge problem there and aren't able to solve it - such a shame actually, considering how many people have blogs there and actually depend on them! I hope for all Blogger-users that everything will be back to normal soon!
    Your pin is so gorgeous, and thanks for sharing the fun little quiz, this was exactly what I needed for a break right now! I scored as "Strawberry Ice Cream" - a bit shy and sensitive, being sweet to the core, often finding myself on the outside looking in...
    Well, well ;)

     
  • At 11:49 am, Blogger ra said…

    I do have problems uploading pics to blogger but I have far fewer now that I've started resizing the pictures to about 50k before uploading them. It doesn't seem to affect the quality too much and I keep the original sized files on my PC in case I want to use them for something else.

     
  • At 1:40 pm, Blogger Nana Sadie said…

    oh...gorgeous! Yes, I love the pin! Cannot wait to receive it...and of course, I, too, have had troubles with Blogger photo upload. ;(
    Thank you! I'm so excited about this shawl pin!
    (((hugs)))

     
  • At 2:41 pm, Blogger T said…

    Lovely shawl pin and beautiful Rapunzel down there.
    Blogger gets on my nerves :(

     
  • At 5:22 pm, Blogger Mary-Lou said…

    Well you know what I think about Blogger and photo uploading. The icecream contrast is so the rocky road really shines out, silly.

     
  • At 6:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The pin is gorgeous as always!! You are compatable with Plain Vanilla because it will make you shine and stand out!!!!!

     
  • At 7:07 pm, Blogger Daisy said…

    When I met up with Yvonne and Nickerjac they were talking about uploading photos in Flickr and then clicking on a "post to blog" link. Haven't tried it myself yet, but I'm going to soon. Blogger is driving me mad!

     
  • At 9:55 pm, Blogger Badger said…

    I've been having the exact same problem with blogger. Really, really irritating.

    That pin is beautiful, really delicate :)

     
  • At 11:49 pm, Blogger m said…

    I always crop my pictures first, then load them into "My Pictures" file. Blogger seems to get particularly flustered when having to read long picture titles. If it is badly misbehaving, I cut the title down to a few letters, and it acts much better. Even then I sometimes have to load each picture individually.

     
  • At 12:30 pm, Blogger acrylik said…

    Beautiful pin :)

    I get around Blogger and its fits by hosting my pics remotely - it seems to be the best way!

     
  • At 9:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The pin is beautiful, well done you, oh talented one! :)

    Blogger has been a pain for me on the rare occasions I've wanted to post on some KALS... very frustrating and irritating!!

     
  • At 1:07 am, Blogger Dropstitchknitter said…

    Gorgeous pin!!!blogger has been real persnickety lately!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home