KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Thank You, One Skein Secret Pal!


This skein of yarn arrived in the post yesterday morning from my One Skein Secret Pal but, it was so overcast, I waited until today to photograph it.


It's hand dyed sock yarn dyed by my pal and, as you can see, it's gorgeous. It manages to be vibrant (those purples) and subtle at the same time (so many shades and hues but with very gradual transitions so no jarring changes).


A note arrived with it to which my pal had, very thoughtfully, attached a sample of Opal Uni Colour 18 which looks good with the hand dyed yarn.

Thanks, Secret Pal, it's perfect!

6 Comments:

  • At 6:37 pm, Blogger Spinningsue said…

    Ooooh! Gorgeous yarn!

     
  • At 11:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just dyed it to the colours I'd want for myself!
    What a pity I didn't do two.

    Your "One Skein" pal

     
  • At 12:09 am, Blogger dreamcatcher said…

    Lovely, like summer berries :-)

     
  • At 10:12 am, Blogger Rain said…

    It's so beautiful. I wish I could reach through the screen and pet it. The dyeing is perfect.

     
  • At 1:07 pm, Blogger T said…

    Very lovely :)

     
  • At 12:24 pm, Blogger acrylik said…

    Wow, that's beautiful yarn - my favourite colours!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home