KnitYoga

All rights are reserved on all images and text on this blog.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The First Lap


I finished the centre of the shawl last night and will be casting on for the broad border this evening.


Thanks to all who've been cheering me on and have left encouraging comments. I'm finding the hardest challenge of all is just sticking to the one project but, at least, this way my niece might get the shawl for her little one sooner rather than later.

Good luck to everyone else and, hopefully, see you at the finishing line.

7 Comments:

  • At 3:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are nearly there, aren't you? Looks fab.

     
  • At 5:22 pm, Blogger Daisy said…

    Yay! It's looking fab!
    Sticking to one project is dreadful, I agree. That's what I've found most challenging!

     
  • At 10:56 pm, Blogger MandellaUK said…

    Wow! You're going great guns. Nice to see my prediction was right. Now on to the border with you. Should only take a couple of days .....

    Remember, the faster you finish, the faster you get to knit something else!

     
  • At 10:06 am, Blogger Rain said…

    Wow, you've done so much! It's looking great.

     
  • At 4:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that looks really good!!!!!

    postcards are on their way to you...you need both to read them..... ;-))
    i wish you a lovely weekend
    your secret pal

     
  • At 8:51 pm, Blogger KnitYoga said…

    Ooh, thank you, Secret Pal! I shall eagerly await said postcards. Hope you have a great weekend, too!

     
  • At 2:00 pm, Blogger Fred said…

    I love the pattern as well. Looks so neat and regular. What are your plans for the finished item?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home